How to Apply
Visit the Eye Envy YouTube site for detailed instructions
Step by Step Instructions on how to apply Eye Envy
Begin with Eye Envy Solution or Pre Soaked Pads
- If your pets eyes are very crusty and full of debris, then gently clean around their eyes with warm water and a toothbrush (softly) or a small flea comb. Try to remove as much debris as possible. If eyes are mostly runny, with no big clumps of debris, then skip this step.*
- Shake bottle of Eye Envy well and soak a cotton pad or washcloth.
- Gently wipe around eye area. Don't be afraid to get it too wet. Do not pour solution into eyes, but don't worry if a little bit gets inside. Allow to dry.
- Gently work the Eye Envy Powder into your pets fur, working around the eyes and working powder against the hair growth. You can use a small brush, Q-Tip or your fingertip. Allow to dry. You can apply the powder immediately after applying the solution. Avoid powder in their nose.
- You're all done! Your pets eyes should be looking great within just a few hours.
*Note: Step 1 is for first time users and for animals that have extreme debris in their eyes. After the initial application, you will only need to do consider Steps 2 - 4.
Keep Refrigerated (Original)· Do Not Ingest · Do Not Pour Into Eyes